Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Our New Year's Eve was quite uneventful. I had taken Diego to the store with me earlier in the day and had plans to do some things in my downtown office and at home before having a nice dinner and movie night with the boys.
Well, the flu took care of the plans. Diego and I arrived home to find Joe on the couch. He had gotten sick at the office and had to come home. He got as far as the sofa and was out.
Needless to say, Joe was on the couch all night last night and all day today. He is finally sitting upright this evening, reading a book.

Diego and I made the best of the situation and went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks (again) with some friends. This movie is one best seen with children and definitely better with the second viewing.

It was an early night, I fell asleep around 10, Diego was in bed by 8:30. No flashing light ball in Times Square for us. Maybe next (this) year?

No comments: