Monday, January 21, 2008

You Know You've Had Enough...

Saturday was a great day for shaking hands, meeting potential clients, and presenting my business to a specific sector of the community. It was a blast.

I must say that 'crashing' afterward was not good. Allow me to explain crashing. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and when I push myself too hard, I crash. Now, I haven't crashed like this in a very long time. Through the 8 years since I was diagnosed, I've learned to pace myself so that it doesn't happen very often. It would appear that pacing wasn't part of the schedule these past few weeks, however. I came home from the Expo Saturday afternoon, changed clothes, and went to bed... at 5 p.m.!

Even though I slept on and off for about 36 hours, I'm still tired. Can you believe it?

Still, I can't wait to meet with the bride who won my give away and help her plan her big day!

1 comment:

Wendy Bender said...

You worked very hard and had a very successful day... you deserved to crash! Get better soon, though, I miss ya!