Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Getting Ready

This Saturday is the biggest Bridal Expo held in Lenawee County and I get to be part of it; I'm so excited! I attended the show last year and promised myself I would be an exhibitor this year. Goal attained... gotta love that! :)

I'll have the opportunity to meet lots of brides-to-be (I've been told there will be around 500 in attendance).

I've put together a bunch of giveaways, printed business cards like crazy, made 500+ handouts, printed and will fold around 800 brochures, and I'm working at the final touches for my table look/layout.

Wendy will go with me to help handle the crowd; she's great at talking with people too.

The 2008 Bridal Expo takes place at Lenawee Country Club in Adrian from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, January 19. If you know any brides-to-be send them to see me!

I'll let you know how the event goes.

2 comments:

joycasper said...

Good luck Faythe! Anyone would be lucky to have you as a wedding planner!

Wendy Bender said...

I can't wait! Put me to work, girlfriend! Love ya!