Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Christmas 2007 is in the memory bank. We spent time with family, friends, all insane people, by the way.

Diego and Joe received a Nintendo Wii for their big gift. I don't think Joe has been on it at all, Diego logged almost 6 hours on Christmas day! We're limiting the time per day usage after that first day. He's mastered, for the most part, Cars and Shrek the Third games.

Eric, our older son, visited us for the day. We haven't seen him in about a year and a half. It was good to see him and spend some time with him. I discovered that I miss that kid, not that he could ever live under our roof again but he's a unique individual and he always makes me laugh.

Oh, and Joe (aka Santa) ordered an iPhone for me. It will be here tomorrow! I'm so spoiled.

I hope you had a great Christmas.

No comments: