Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Big Day!

I'm down to the wire with prep for a wedding on June 7; it's going to be so much fun! Call me crazy but I love weddings!

Actually, it's been a fun ride already. I met Caitlin and Andrew back in October of 2007 and started working with them on their big day right away. We set the date, took engagement photos, sent Save the Dates, tasted scrumptious cake, selected gorgeous flowers, found a ceremony venue... 3 times :), shopped for flower girl dresses, designed and printed invitations, worked through the guest list, and so much more.

It's been a privilege working with this couple. I hope they will find their day relaxing, stress-free, beautiful, and basically everything they've always dreamed it would be!

Congratulations, Caitlin and Andrew!

No comments: