Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just some stuff

*So, Thanksgiving was a week ago... we had dinner at my sister's house in Temperance, MI and had a good time. Anytime the sisters get together under the same roof there is just too much fun to write about.
*Friday and Saturday I spent with my sisters shopping... what happens with the sisters, stays with the sisters!
*On Sunday, the announcement came about our new Pastor of Students! Yeah! Welcome Milan and Jen Bittenbender to the Crossroads family. I am confident under this new leadership our students will experience God in a way they've never thought possible.
*We had an incredible meeting for the Project Share team leaders on Monday night. I appreciate every one who has stepped up to help reach our community through Food. Love. Hope. Only 16 days before the event, I can hardly wait to see how the community will be impacted for eternity!
*Diego was student of the week last week, even though he ran away from school on Monday afternoon and the police had to find him and bring him back.
*I am going flower shopping this morning with the bride whose wedding is 6/7/08. It's gonna be fun!
*I don't have my Christmas shopping done, it's started but no where near finished. I really don't know when I'm going to get to it either.
*At this time of year especially, I miss my parents. They are both in heaven sitting at the feet of Jesus. I am blessed to have had such incredible, Godly influences in my life through them.
That's about all the random stuff floating around in my head today.

No comments: