Thursday, October 18, 2007

BIG News!

We've got BIG, God-sized news!
After nearly 30 years at Adrian Steel Company, Joe has answered God's call to serve Him full-time. Joe is the new Executive Pastor at Crossroads Community Church in Adrian.
This is huge for our family. It's an amazing journey, Joe will share the entire story at church on October 28. Listen to Scott's blog on "From VP to XP".
I'm still trying to figure out the thing about Joe being in the same office after all, I was there first :) I suppose we could look at it this way: we'll save money on gas by carpooling to work or he could buy my lunch every day.
I've joked about Diego having the DNA to be a pastor's kid (PK). I wonder if there's a class or something to learn how to be a pastor's wife?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you may or may not have realized that you and Wendy will now have to behave yourselves!
I like the part about buying lunch!
Michele

Wendy Bender said...

Behave ourselves?? Are you kidding... this just put a whole new demension of life in the church office. :)