Saturday, July 7, 2007

Spell Check

The boys and I took off on Monday for a few days in the northern part of the lower peninsula... if you're a Michigander you'll understand that we were north of the thumb, on the index finger, first knuckle :)
I am a spell checker, everything from signs to anything in print. It's a curse, I know.
I have to share some of the typos I saw on various signs on our journey -
- Dinning room open July 20 (a Taco Bell under construction)
- Video tapes on premises (at a Burger King)
- poopycredit.com (an auto credit company)
- Your Home Maintance Conection (a construction company)
- Grage Sale (translation, garage sale)

I did see some good ones though -
- "On the run since '31" (automotive and radiator service)
- Waigy Tails (a dog groomer)

If you're traveling this summer and have an eye for typos, let me know, I'd love to read them!

No comments: