The boys and I took off on Monday for a few days in the northern part of the lower peninsula... if you're a Michigander you'll understand that we were north of the thumb, on the index finger, first knuckle :)
I am a spell checker, everything from signs to anything in print. It's a curse, I know.
I have to share some of the typos I saw on various signs on our journey -
- Dinning room open July 20 (a Taco Bell under construction)
- Video tapes on premises (at a Burger King)
- poopycredit.com (an auto credit company)
- Your Home Maintance Conection (a construction company)
- Grage Sale (translation, garage sale)
I did see some good ones though -
- "On the run since '31" (automotive and radiator service)
- Waigy Tails (a dog groomer)
If you're traveling this summer and have an eye for typos, let me know, I'd love to read them!
When Anxiety Attacks
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment