Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy


I've been pretty busy getting ready for a wedding expo on August 3 and 4; this will be my first official show/expo so I'm excited about it. Here's a project that I did about 20 hours of "mind labor" on, it actually only took a couple of hours to complete once I had all the materials and a clear picture in my head of what I wanted it to look like.
I plan to use the "cake" to put registrations for a free 2- hour consultation into.
One more big project to go so forgive me if I'm not here for a while :) I'll upload pics of that one when I'm finished (if it works out that is!).



3 comments:

Wendy Bender said...

Looks wonderful!!! :) I can't wait to help! Let me know what you need help with and PUT ME TO WORK! :)

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you with your show. I Enjoy your blogs. Any giveaways to bring them to the table?

Anonymous said...

I love it looks good.