Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Little Entrepreneur


Our neighbors have an annual summer tradition... a yard sale every weekend.
Not to be outdone, Diego decided to sell his "baby" toys yesterday in his own yard sale. He wanted to earn money to spend on new Cars toys... like he needs more of those!
Diego started out strong but dwindled after about 2 hours when there had been no interest in his (very few) treasures. His signs said, "Pay here thank you", "Yard sale today", and various prices. I couldn't help but snap his photo as he waited for customers. He even went out to the street and tried waving people into the driveway.
I wanted to load the items into my car while he wasn't looking and leave some money on his pay station but Joe told me I couldn't do that, there was a lesson here for Diego to learn...
I say, anybody want to buy some great stuff???
:)

No comments: