Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Diego usually doesn't get into the Halloween thing but for some reason this year he asked (a lot) if we could transform our front lawn into a grave yard. Well, we didn't do that because I think it's plain creepy to do but Diego did get to play a ghost for Halloween.

One of our 8 trick or treaters (you read that right, we had a grand sum of 8) thought that Casper lives at our house. At least they were old enough, and not too old, to be out trick or treating. I was very surprised at the number of costumed infants being pushed in strollers and/or carried by a parent (probably 6 out of the 8 who visited our house). There's no way they were eating the candy we handed out... I guess that's part of the 'trick'?

Here's a pic of my little ghost. I had cut a hole in the middle of the sheet so Diego's head could show but decided to sew it back up because he refused to wear make-up on his face. Without the make-up he would have looked like he was wearing a white poncho! Yes, there were eye holes so he could see where he was going.... don't email me and tell me how dangerous the costume could have been...

No comments: