Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wedding Bells

Chloe went to a wedding with us yesterday afternoon. I've mentioned Chloe in previous entries; she is one of Diego's best friends and definitely one of my favorite peeps.

After the wedding and a short stop at the reception we came back home so we could change clothes before we went out to get somethi
ng to eat. Since the wedding ceremony was fresh in their minds, these two crazy kids decided they wanted to get married too.

Here's a pic of the ring ceremony, the "I Dos", and one of the kiss after I pronounced them "Diego and Chloe". Then there was a dance complete with a dip at the end but I can't show you that one :)



These two bring so much fun and laughter into my lif
e!! Ah, to be 7 and 8 years old again... the age of innocence.



No comments: