Thursday, October 16, 2008

Day Trippin'

I went on a field trip with all of the third grade students from Diego's school yesterday. I was given a group of 4 students, one of whom was my son. The remaining part of the group was made up of 2 girls and one other boy. I must say I had a great group. They obeyed very well by staying within eye sight (most of the time) and if they weren't in my sight, they came back fairly quickly when I yelled their name. The classroom teacher gave me permission to use my best 'Mom Look' and honestly, I only had to use it once... okay, twice.

The other boy in my group became very interested in my iPhone camera and begged me to allow him to use it to take photos of points of interest at the Michigan Historical Museum. Together Daniel and Diego shot quite a few photos that were, well, interesting to say the least. Unrecognizable would perhaps be a better term :)

Here's a shot of my group. I have a new appreciation for teachers and totally understand why they get 3 months off during the summer!

No comments: