Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day, Zits, Baby

Joe and Diego went for a walk today, about a mile. Diego told me later when I asked him how his walk with Dad was that, "It was a long way and my zit hurts." WHAT?! Well, it appeared yesterday on his forehead, a big old zit, it looked sore too. We got him all fixed up with a bit of soap, some zit cream and a kiss. Hopefully the nasty zit won't show in his "First Day of Third Grade" photo tomorrow!

I received a call from Eric this morning, we haven't heard from him for a couple of months. We talked for a few minutes and he asked me what I thought about his son. WHAT?! Evidently Eric has a son; someone failed to tell me about it :-( so I was a bit shocked with the news.

Eric, Angie and baby arrived at my sister's house and spent the afternoon with us there. I'm not so sure I like the sound of the name "Grandma" but this little angel is adorable, sweet, precious and perfect. Tyler Joseph Emens was born August 23. He weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces and was 21.25 inches long. I took a bunch of iPhone pics, here are a couple of them, one with proud 'Uncle' Diego.




2 comments:

kris said...

Wow Faythe, what a special surprise. He sure a cutie. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats Grandma