Monday, July 14, 2008

Stuff...

So, it's been a while since I posted, lots going on recently and some not going on... read on, you'll understand in a minute.

Joe, Diego and I went up north for the July Fourth holiday weekend. We stayed with my sister and her husband at their cabin in Hale, MI. I tell you, that place is a haven for good times, good food, good friends, good rest, and great weather! We came home on Monday (7/7) so we wouldn't have to deal with the heavy holiday traffic. Must be the price of gas didn't frighten most travelers because the southbound traffic was pretty thick.

The Bender's stopped by to see us on Saturday night as they finished up their vacation. Diego was going through serious Chloe withdrawals.


We got home and I started in on all the stuff that had to be done around the house. Being the email addict that I am, I decided to see if there was anything in my in box that couldn't wait. Well, my in box wouldn't work, neither would my Internet connection... bummer! I even re-set the router and modem several times... still no connection. ARGGH!

Finally back online today after a helpful suggestion (thanks, Brian!).

No comments: