Monday, June 23, 2008

Sittin' In My Office

On a Monday afternoon, watching the world go by and here's what I see...

* A t-shirt that reads, "Nothing could be finer than to be a 109-er" (in reference to
the bar across the street)

* A car going the wrong way down the one way street out front... must have missed the
sign!

* A guy walked up to a truck and rubbed the chalk mark off the tire that the meter guy
just put on there... should have taken a picture of that one.

* People walking with a child in a stroller, a dog on a leash, both with cell phones
pressed to their ears. What if the kid needs them or the dog needs to stop?

* A hand written sign that reads, 'Karaoke Tonight' hanging in the window of a bar
across the street... oh wait, I now see it's been stenciled, much nicer than
handwritten.

* Consumer's Power just blocked off the alley next to my office. The guy came in
looking for the basement, he's planning to shut off the power next door and wants
me to let him in the basement to do that. Can't do that... sorry.

* A guy wearing a winter coat, sporting a beard.. he looks very warm for the weather
conditions.

* Same guy just sat down on the ledge outside my window, right in my line of sight!
Like he can't see me in here and I can't see him?!

* It's pouring rain now!

Downtown Adrian's adventure for Monday...

No comments: