Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hair

Hair is a delicate issue with me. I have thin, fine hair and have been through everything from frizzy perms to short and long cuts and everything in between.

My hair was getting rather long since I hadn't had it cut in a year. As it grows out it gets scraggly on the ends and looks even thinner than it really is. So, I went for a hair cut on Tuesday... and again on Wednesday for more cutting... or finishing touches.

Diego, being the first to notice changes to a person's looks, asked if I got a haircut after school on Tuesday. My reply was that I had but I didn't ask what he thought of it.

When I woke Diego for school on Wednesday morning, (remember this was prior to the second cutting) he looked at me and said, "You still have that weird hair?" I don't know if he expected my hair would grow back overnight or what but his comment prompted my phone call for an additional cut.

I downloaded a photo of a woman with the cut I wanted (I understand it's Victoria Beckham), took it to the salon and got the cut.

So, this morning when I woke Diego for school his comment was in typical FAS fashion, "You still have that weird hair?"

Yep, still have the weird hair. Nope, didn't call for a third haircut.

No comments: